I’ve read over 150 000 quotes since 2004.
And sometimes, the most inspiring quotes are not the longest.
On the contrary, they tend to be small. Very small. Like two words long.
Here are 101 two word quotes that will give you motivation and inspiration (for your life, your work, and today!).
Did you find your favorite two word quote?
Mine is “Stay foolish” which resonates with me deeply.
It reminds me of 3 important things:
- Life is hard and you must keep moving forward, no matter what happens.
- Life doesn’t always make sense. That’s why you need to “stay foolish to stay sane”.
- Life is a game and you must not take it too seriously. After all, we all die. (I know it seems dire, but it’s also liberating)
Those words were the final words in his commencement speech at Stanford in 2005.
- Topic: Life
- 100 One Word Quotes (For Quick Inspiration)
- 79 Positive Quotes To Uplift Yourself
- 87 Deep Quotes That Will Make You Think
- 73 Life Is Short Quotes To Help You Live To The Fullest
- 57 Life Goes On Quotes That Will Move You
- 120 Inspirational Quotes For Teens To Cheer Yourself Up
- 100 Inspirational Quotes For Women To Empower You
- 130 Inspirational Quotes For Men
- 17 Ways to Find Inspiration and Spark Creativity (skillshare.com)
- How to make self-affirmations work, based on science (washingtonpost.com)
- 75 Words of Wisdom From The Best Minds (Ever)
- 100+ Most Famous Quotes Of All Time
- Thought of the Day – 150 Inspiring Quotes For Reflection
- 65 Prayer Quotes To Inspire More Hope In Your Life
Which quote would you add? What’s your favorite two word quote? And remember: words can transform your life, if you find the right ones.